Circular business models are the future of textiles. Join our free webinar to hear from inspiring businesses and have the opportunity to put your questions to our panel of industry experts.
What to expect from the webinar:
- Learn about the Circular Economy and what it means for Scotland’s textiles industry.
- Hear inspiring stories from businesses like yours, that have introduced circular practices into their business.
- Discuss the opportunities and challenges.
- Take the opportunity to put your questions to our panel of speakers from across the textiles industry.
- We’ll share the details of our Circular Textiles Fund.
- Dr Lynn Wilson, Textile Designer and CEO of Circular DS
- Hazel Brodie, Scottish Enterprise
- Peter Ramsay, Business in the Community
Who Should Attend?
All types of businesses can attend this webinar, whether you:
- Make fabrics, design garments, sell textiles or rent them out
- Use a lot of textiles in your operations, like large volumes of bedding or uniforms
- Or even if you are not a textile business at all, but could bring innovative and disruptive new tech or systems that help accelerate a move to circularity
- This webinar could could be particularly useful if you are thinking about applying for the Zero Waste Scotland Circular Textiles Fund.
Information on the Circular Textiles Fund:
The Circular Textiles Fund is now open for applications which will provide support in developing circular supply chains to Scottish businesses. Administered by Zero Waste Scotland and backed by Scottish Government, the funding will go directly to businesses across Scotland, from fashion and upholstery to industry and technology. Fund out more at circulartextilesfund.scot
We need innovation across all parts of the industry – take the first step by joining our free webinar to hear from businesses like yours on Tuesday 30th May 2pm-3pm BST.